Bologna based CM produced bikes from 1930 until 1957. Over this time they made a selection of OHV singles. After WW2, the there were a 500cc and a 250cc four stroke available along with 2 two stroke models. In 1952 they introduced a 250cc two stroke parallel twin which was good for 80 MPH. During the 1956 Mi-Ta races a CM came in 6th overall but also won the production 125 and 250 classes.